OPTION #1- Online Registration
Registration for the 2018 summer camping season is OPEN
- Summer 2018 Dates can be found here
Click the link below to go to our secure registration service provider.
Benefits of Registering Online:
- Instant confirmation that your Reg. has been received
- Find out if a camp session is full
- Pay online with a credit card or e-check
- Allows option for making payments
OPTION #2- Mail in Registration Form
- Mail completed forms to: Bear Lake Camp 1805 S. 16th St. Albion, IN 46701
Complete the Registration Form and send back to camp or register through the Online Registration by May 1, to receive a registration discount! Help us plan adequately by sending your registration as soon as possible.
You will receive confirmation of your registration, via e-mail if an address is given. Your confirmation letter will include important camp information.
We want everyone who desires to attend camp to be able to have the opportunity. Please contact your local church for financial assistance*. If additional assistance is needed then contact the BLC office.
*Church scholarships are applied to your account only after being confirmed by the church.