- Dining Hall / Lodge (Sleeps up to 18) Dining / Meeting Room 50' x 50' Scenic Wrap-Around Porch, Commercial Kitchen, Game Room
- Ministry Activity Center Our new gym facility, still in construction stages. Will eventually have a kitchenette and classrooms. Already, the full size gym with basketball, volleyball, and restrooms are fully functional.
- Cabins (5) (Sleep up to 24 each),Each Cabin has 2 sides and each side sleeps 10-12, Common Bathroom & Showers in between sides, all 4 are Available April - Oct. and 2 are winterized cabins Cabins 2 & 5 have same floor plan while Cabin 3 & 4 have another floor plan.
- Chapel Carpeted Auditorium (40' x 60') Restrooms
- Retreat Food Service For groups of 30 or more not wanting to worry about fixing meals, let our camp staff provide you with excellent meals and allow you to fully focus on spending quality and quantity time with your retreat. Inquire about our very reasonable food service fees.
- Banquets / Receptions up to approx. 150 guests in the Dining Hall
- Kitchen Usage Fee for groups doing their own cooking, there is a small fee and Health Dept. Regulations to follow.
- Other Features Basketball Court, Sand Volleyball Court, Ball Diamond, Swimming, Beach, Canoes / Kayaks, Tetherball, Frisbee Golf, Sledding, Large Recreation Field, Picnic Pavilion, Amphitheater, Hayrides, Campfires, Low Ropes Course, Merry Lea Environmental Learning Center: Hiking, Nature Studies, Cross Country Skiing, State Park-7miles away. Click here to see a map of the whole camp property.
"Our group has used Bear Lake Camp the past four years for our retreats. Each time we have had a tremendous experience. Their Dining Hall / Lodge which overlooks Bear Lake is beautiful and roomy. The new rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff has always been gracious and helpful in meeting our needs. The food has always been exceptional and the prices reasonable. We highly recommend Bear Lake Camp to anyone in need of a beautiful retreat center. You won’t be disappointed. Thanks, Bear Lake, for taking such good care of us." -Youth Pastor