Summer 2021 is
Summer 2021 Dates and Fees COMING SOON
2021 Camps by Age Group
NOTE: Grade levels shown are based on the grade camper will be going into in the upcoming school year.
- 3 Junior camps
- For students entering 3r-6th grade
- 3 Jr. High Camps
- For students entering 7th-9th grade
- 1 Sr. High Camp
- For students entering 10th grade through current year graduates
- One 24 hour camp
- For students entering 2nd-3rd grades
Are you a college student that is committed to Christ? Do you have a place in your heart for young people? Are you dependable, trustworthy, and hardworking? Do you know how to have fun? You should consider joining Bear Lake’s Summer Staff. Check out all the details and send in an application if you are ready for the challenge! This summer you can have a significant role in impacting young lives for eternity. NOTHING is more important than leading a child to a close, meaningful relationship with Christ. And there is NO PLACE like Christian Camp for that to happen.
Bear Lake Camp’s Service Crew is a volunteer, servant leadership program for High School Students. This program has become a critical component for the summer staff, the campers and the entire program. Service Crew is intentionally designed to teach positive and responsible work habits, to promote teamwork and team living, and to encourage excellence in all we do for the Lord (Col 3:23).
Summer 2020: All Programs Suspended Through July
Ready to Register?
Benefits of Registering Online:
- Instant confirmation that your reservation has been received
- Find out if a camp session is full
- Pay online with a credit card or e-check
- Create a payment plan that works for your budget
Send completed registration form to:
Bear Lake Camp
1805 S. 16th Street
Albion, IN 46701
- Complete the Registration Form and send back to camp or register through the Online Registration by April 20th, to receive a registration discount! Help us plan adequately by sending your registration as soon as possible.
- REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION
- You will receive confirmation of your registration, via e-mail if an address is given. Your confirmation letter will include important camp information.
- We want everyone who desires to attend camp to be able to have the opportunity. Please contact your local church for financial assistance*. If additional assistance is needed then contact the BLC office. *Church scholarships are applied to your account only after being confirmed by the church.