Want to serve God and other people this summer?
Want to do something more worthwhile than play PS4 and get sleep?
Want to be part of a great team impacting campers for Christ?
Want to grow in your relationship with Christ?
Then SERVICE CREW might just be for you! An opportunity for High School Students to experience an incredible adventure of following Christ. When we truly follow Christ - moment by moment, selflessly, and without excuse, it is a definite adventure and most rewarding! Come join our team and be a part of this summer’s adventure.
Bear Lake Camp's Service Crew is a volunteer, servant leadership program for High School Students. This program has become a critical component for the summer staff, the campers and the entire program. Service Crew is intentionally designed to teach positive and responsible work habits, to promote teamwork and team living, and to encourage excellence in all we do for the Lord (Col 3:23).
- Must have completed at least first year of high school
- Desires a growing, personal relationship with God
- Is dedicated to their personal growth
- Willing to be stretched intellectually, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually
- Motivated to serve others
- Willing to forgo personal rights for the common good of the camp community
Here’s what you should do:
Pray and seek the Lord’s will regarding His plans for you this summer
Mail completed applications by April 21st to:
Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified by mid-May. If accepted, you will be required to attend Staff Training in June.
- Participate in all aspects of “The Crew” program
- Follow and adhere to the policies and rules of “the Crew” program as found in the guidebook
- Pursue God and his glory in lifestyle and relationships
- Follow the direction of the Crew Leader and Leadership Staff
- Be on time and prepared for your service area and other scheduled activities
- Strive to maintain a servant attitude in your service area
- Be polite, respectful, and conscientious when working with all types and ages of people
- Be present for the full time of committed time (Stay from start to finish)
- Work in service tasks (dishes, cleaning, work projects)
- Help in other areas of camp as requested and as time permits