One of the most important parts of Bear Lake Camp is not the cabins or the lakefront, it is our summer staff. These high school and college students are called to set aside their summer to serve at BLC and to give of themselves for the many campers that come onto the grounds. We would not be the camp we are without these awesome young people! Their willingness to love and befriend our campers while sharing the truth of Jesus with them makes BLC a special place for so many children. God is faithful and always provides the people he wants to be a part of BLC. Please prayerfully consider if you are being led to minister at Bear Lake Camp...
Watch the video to see what working at BLC might look like and scroll down to see what kinds of ministry opportunities we offer.
Who We Need
There are two primary ways to serve on staff at BLC:
- Summer Staff: College-aged, work for 8 weeks as a counselor, cook, rec leader, lifeguard, craft leader, or service crew leader. Get an Application
- Service Crew: High school students who volunteer for at least 2 weeks to serve in a support role at the camp while being discipled and trained in service. Get an Application
We also are always looking for:
- LPNs or RNs who are willing to volunteer a week of their time to be our on site medical staff.
- Anyone who has a heart and gift for speaking to kids and teens and is willing to commit to being a chapel speaker for one week
- If you have any interest in being a volunteer then please contact us at email@example.com or 260-799-5988